This is a newly created position to support the growth of the Trade Division of a well established and highly respected Window & Door company in the Staffordshire area. The Trade Division sells a range of highly technical products including warm roofs and a full range of windows and doors, as well as having a Trade Counter facility. This is an ideal position for someone who has drive and enthusiasm – either a Trade Counter Manager looking for an exciting new challenge or for someone in a related role looking for their next career move.
The Trade Counter Manager will increase the sales revenue for the Trade Division by conducting sales activities in line with agreed quarterly and annual targets. This will be from enquiry, to quotation and through to order taking.
The successful candidate will be supported by an Admin team who will maintain all internal procedures relating to customer orders and supply and purchase orders and the Finance Team who will be responsible for invoicing and collecting payments.
Our ideal candidate will need to have:
- Experience in a similar role, ideally within Windows & Doors or related industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in a customer-facing position
- Confidence and ability to make decisions, prioritise tasks, supervise and direct others as required
- Mature and responsible attitude
- Flexible nature
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org